Sunday, October 4, 2009

Reviewing

Well, I'm trying to record my handwritten journals into some kind of digital representation. It's fun and strange and embarrassing and beautiful and odd and surreal. Here are a few things I discovered last night as I reviewed entries from Feb 1992.

Words I used too much in 1992 - groovy, hilarious
I wish the s-zet was used in English.
I’m a sucker for the familiar.
Girls like to be held around the waist.
What is male bonding? Really? I mean really... what does that mean exactly?
There was a time in my life that I really needed to talk to Anita, and I actually had to call her on a pay phone, and she wasn’t home. Probably a good thing that texting wasn’t available in the end. I had to think for myself.
What if Rich had stuck with Pre-physical therapy? Hmmm.
I’m pretty sure I still don’t know how to spell definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment