Monday, April 16, 2012

Guess what? I did love it.

I loved Into The Woods.
I loved standing on the stage and talking with my whole body to push someone into MORE.
I loved thinking about the myriad of ways to hear every line.
My wishes have just been crushed.
Agreed.
Providence!
The path has strayed from you.
No more.
How can we ever know?
Makes the or mean more than he did before.
Wishes come true, not free.
.... home before dark.
I loved blocking the midnights
I loved making blood and toes and heels with my girls.
I loved wrapping that baby.
I loved listening to them sing.
I loved watching them dance.
I loved it when the cow died.
I loved making them run through the halls.
I loved it when they took care of each other.
Right? Right.
I loved that they trusted me. Mostly. I love that they mostly trusted me.
I miss them.
I miss their zany.
I miss their 'ah hahs'.
I miss the story.
I miss the energy.
I miss the edge.
Its nice to be safe in the trees again.
Its nice to sleep and to cook and to run and to clean and to eat with David.
It really is.
What a blessing to have amazing moments to miss.
Life is rich.
Next time I'm going to do better at loving what I will love while it is loving me.
I promise.
I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment