Friday, May 11, 2012

Thanks to 16 months of Losing.


Losing is being right but giving up.
I want to be kind more than right.
Losing is wanting without getting.
I want to be strong enough to want things I'll never have.
Losing is letting go.
I don't want to create the best tomorrow, I want to create the right one.
Losing is not being satisfied.
I want the freedom that comes without appetites to feed.
Losing is only wishing.
I want to wish for impossible stuff too.  It's fun.
Losing is not getting credit.
I want to serve and be forgotten.
Losing is not being loved back.
I want to love with every possibility of my heart and not with the limits of someone else's.
Losing is not being first.
I want to walk my own path.  
Losing is running out of time.
I want front row seats to every story - better yet, a supporting role.  But there isn't time.  And I want to die in agony that I didn't get to see them all.  
I want to be meek.

I want to lose more often.
I think God intends for us to desire things we will never have. 
Losing is living free of the conditions of winning.
I want to be a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment