Friday, December 3, 2010

I feel lucky.

I feel lucky that when I start thinking down the wrong path God usually tells me to go to sleep.

I feel lucky that I only have to drive 3 minutes to my place of employment. But it's funny, sometimes (a lot times) I will drive around the neighborhood before going home just to decompress and switch gears, essentially inventing a commute for myself.

I feel lucky that I have an ipod full of every feeling I could possibly want to amplify.

I feel lucky that there are colors and lights and green beads and roses and pears and even swamp grass. There is so much beauty in dressing up the darkness.

I feel lucky that the police officer only gave me a warning.

I feel lucky that there is a boy who loves me even when I don't make dinner or do the laundry or when I cry for dumb reasons and he's so smart that he doesn't let me leave the room sad.

I feel lucky that I know the difference between love and success. I choose love. And you do too kiddo.

I feel lucky that I found my new favorite sweater at the DI.

I feel lucky that Alex is coming in 1.7 weeks.

I feel lucky that Diane and John gave us their treadmill and that I know where to buy Clif bars in bulk.

I feel lucky. And sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment