Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dare to Dream?

Dare to dream?




"I would rather have been a French peasant and worn wooden shoes. I would rather have lived in a hut with a vine growing over the door, and the grapes growing purple in the kisses of the autumn Summer sun. I would rather have been that poor peasant with my loving wife by my side, knitting as the day died out of the sky, with my children upon my knees and their arms about me...and so I would ten thousand times" -Robert G. Ingersol




Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting then being one. Marilyn Monroe




Dreaming or awake, we perceive only events that have meaning to us. Jane Roberts




I cannot sleep for dreaming; I cannot dream but I wake and walk about the house as though I'd find you coming through some door. Arthur Miller




I find myself dreaming of doing normal things - like staying home and washing dishes. Shalom Harlow




One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. Dale Carnegie




The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow




I don't have lofty dreams. Do I? Does that mean I'm afraid? Does it mean I don't have vision or I lack scope?


No comments:

Post a Comment